Fatal error in Wilcity when opening a listing

Hello, I am Getting this error on my client’s website (mycompit.com) when I open a listing.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-content/plugins/wiloke-listing-tools/app/Controllers/ReviewController.php:562 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WilokeListingTools\Controllers\ReviewController->checkReviewStatus(‘1’, Object(WP_Post)) #1 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘1’, Array) #2 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-content/themes/wilcity/single-listing/navigation.php(10): apply_filters(‘wilcity/single-…’, ‘1’, Object(WP_Post)) #3 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-includes/template.php(724): require(’/home/www/mycom…’) #4 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-includes/template.php(671): load_template(’/home/www/mycom…’, false) #5 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-includes/general-template.php(168): locate_template(Array, true, false) #6 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-content/themes/wilcity/post-types/listing.php(96): get_template_part(‘single-listing/…’) #7 /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-includes/template.php(724): require(’ in /home/www/mycompit.com/wp-content/plugins/wiloke-listing-tools/app/Controllers/ReviewController.php on line 562

Hi

May be you are using old version plugins. Please make sure you are using the latest version plugins. If you have still problem with the theme then please contact theme Author and let them know Contact your purchased Item Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Yes, The Plugins are updated.

Please contact theme Author and let them know, theme author will be happy to assist you. Thanks

Hello,
I meet the same problem, how to fix it?