Fatal Error (debugging in wordpress)

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ReflectionType::getName() in /home/natura18/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/server/src/Services/Container.php:104 Stack trace: #0 /home/natura18/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/server/src/Services/Container.php(80): UxBuilder\Services\Container->create_with_contructor(Object(ReflectionClass)) #1 /home/natura18/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/server/src/Application.php(51): UxBuilder\Services\Container->create(‘UxBuilder\Trans…’) #2 /home/natura18/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/server/src/Services/Container.php(43): UxBuilder\Application->UxBuilder{closure}(Object(UxBuilder\Services\Container)) #3 /home/natura18/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/server/src/Application.php(94): UxBuilder\Services\Container->resolve(‘to-array’) #4 /home/natura18/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/ux-builder.php(42): UxBuilder\Application->resolve( in /home/natura18/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/builder/core/server/src/Services/Container.php on line 104
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

This message is showing when I try to edit UX builder.
Please solve this problem for me ,ASAP.

Hi,

You can check this video tutorial:

How to use the UX Builder

You can check full documentation here: https://docs.uxthemes.com/

If you like you can contact theme Author Flatsome Author Support and let them know. Theme Author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi i have the same Problem. You had found the solution?

Hi, just wondered if you managed to resolve this issue?

Hello, I also have a problem with the “emarket” theme. I just installed it on my WP and when I activate it here is the error message: wp-die-message {display: none; }

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_shop ()
in /home/brje1162/public_html/wp-content/themes/emarket/lib/cleanup.php on line 99

Call stack:

emarket_body_class ()
wp-includes / class-wp-hook.php: 289
WP_Hook :: apply_filters ()
wp-includes / plugin.php: 212
apply_filters ()
wp-includes / post-template.php: 836
get_body_class ()
wp-includes / post-template.php: 595
body_class ()
wp-content / themes / emarket / header.php: 2
require_once ()
wp-includes / template.php: 730
load_template ()
wp-includes / template.php: 676
locate_template ()
wp-includes / general-template.php: 48
get_header ()
wp-content / themes / emarket / templates / content.php: 1
require ()
wp-includes / template.php: 732
load_template ()
locate_template ()
wp-includes / general-template.php: 204
get_template_part ()
wp-content / themes / emarket / lib / mobile-layout.php: 82
emarket_blog_listing_check ()
wp-content / themes / emarket / archive.php: 2
require ()
wp-includes / template.php: 732
load_template ()
locate_template ()
wp-includes / general-template.php: 204
get_template_part ()
wp-content / themes / emarket / index.php: 1
include ()
wp-includes / template-loader.php: 106
require_once ()
wp-blog-header.php: 19
require ()
index.php: 17

Query Monitor

Sorry not being dev i dont know how to fix this. I would love to have some help on what looks like maybe a line of code to fix.

PS: by the way you billed me twice for the purchase of the theme from themeforest.

Thank you

nope

I the same issue with UX builder. For me the error came from the PHP version. I changed the version from cpanel and the UX builder started. For me the site crashed completely with some of the PHP versions like 7.1 or 8 but worked with 7.3 and UX builder is working normally.