Fastest cache plugin: w3 Total Cache vs WP Super Cache?

hi - in everyone’s tests, what’s the Fastest cache plugin: w3 Total Cache vs WP Super Cache? (esp. on avada theme)

I like using gtmetrix.com for speed tests, google is ok too.

thanks!

I love:

Best around

goofydadog said

I love:

Best around

Maybe they should use their own plugin, cuz their site is loading very very slow over here :slight_smile:

ChapterThemes said
goofydadog said

I love:

Best around

Maybe they should use their own plugin, cuz their site is loading very very slow over here :slight_smile:

Loads fine here in the uk.

I don’t have anything to do with them, I just have experience with many cache plugins and found them the best as well as the easiest to use.

I’m asking SPECIFICALLY about the top 2 plugins:

w3 Total Cache vs WP Super Cache

not others…(including other unknown self-promoted caching plugins, lol).

Of THOSE TWO Only, which have people found best? thx

graphic4444 said

(including other unknown self-promoted caching plugins, lol).

I was only trying to help!

W3 Total Cache was developed by Mashable’s CTO so that they could handle large amount of traffic. It was never meant for shared hosting as it uses too much server resource. If you are using a custom rig - good for you.

The one I mentioned was recommended to me by my developer. Perhaps it is ‘unknown’ to you but I have seen it everywhere.

I’ve been really digging ZenCache lately, I’ve been using ZenCache on my sites for a while. The setup is much more straighforward and it works like a charm. :slight_smile:

WP Fastest Cache. The simplest and fastest WP Cache system. Then WP Super Cache (Not recommend for https websites)

Zen Cache is developed by WebSharks, company behind Quick Cache (Best for shared hosting)

Obviously w3 Total Cache- :slight_smile:

W3 Total Cache is one of the Best!

I have tried all of them and my conclusion WPROCKET is the best by far, support is incredible, it uses less server resource than other caching plugins.