Fantasy Football Premier League Contest 2017-2018

Important set of fixtures this weekend as it’s the last week of the month. Whoever is top of the league at the end of this month wins an Envato T-shirt. Good luck to everyone this weekend, don’t forget to check and update your team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve got our first winner!

We offered an Envato T-shirt to the team/person at the top of the table at the end of Gameweek 3 at the end of August. Here’s the winner! Many congratulations to:

@Libra_Studio

Well done to @Libra_Studio (Team name: Grand Eagles). @Libra_Studio wins by being (a) the closest to the top of the league and (b) the first/highest person in the league to share their team name in this forum thread as per the “How to qualify for prizes” section.

Reminder: Please be sure you’ve posted your team name into this thread so you don’t miss out on the grand prize at the end of the season!

Well done! We’ll be in touch this week to arrange getting the prize to you.

Meanwhile, there’s an international break in the league so no games this coming weekend. Premier League games return on September 9th. Keep on going with your team selections, it’s a marathon not a sprint! :soccer:

Full table here.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I send my adress information.

Team name: Titans SC

1 Like

Is this competition still up? Have I still got any chances to get the badge?

Yes, the competition is still up and will end in May-2018. You can win a Envato Tshirt & badge if you finish on top in “Envato Community” league table.

1 Like

Team name: Janusze

1 Like

Team name: HugoBoss FC

1 Like

Are the monthly competitions every month or was it only for August?

team name: Pylo

1 Like

It was only for August.

I wanna participate this league. Is it monthly competition or its only for August.?

You can still participate in this league and do have a chance to win prizes (Tshirt + Badge) if you finish on top in “Envato Community” league table at the end of competition in May-2018.

Team Name: FC Club The Spark.

1 Like

Team name: FC CreativeLayers

1 Like

Team name: Ristana Inc

1 Like

Hello to all the Fantasy Football managers who joined this league and I hope you enjoyed it.

Listed below are top-3 managers who registered their teams in this forum thread.

1. Red Torpedo: 2291 (@templatin)
  2. Peshqiri Lagur F.C. : 2161 (@BlinVarfi)
  3. Medah FC: 2119 (@_Medah)

Listing order: Team name, Overall points, Envato username in brackets.

1 Like

Now Football Premier League Contest 2018-2019, please update