Facing issue while installing Eduma theme on my site easynotes4u.com

While installing the newly purchased theme on my website easynotes4u.com, then it shows the error “The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”. Please solve my issue, I thought that this theme will best suit for my website, but it’s not working fine on my website.

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1354 of the file /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-content/themes/eduma/inc/learnpress-v3-functions.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‘LP_User_CURD’ not found in /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-content/themes/eduma/inc/learnpress-v3-functions.php:1354
Stack trace:
#0 /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-content/themes/eduma/inc/widgets/list-instructors/list-instructors.php(84): thim_get_all_courses_instructors()
#1 /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-content/themes/eduma/inc/widgets/list-instructors/list-instructors.php(63): Thim_List_Instructors_Widget->thim_get_instructors()
#2 /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-widget-factory.php(100): Thim_List_Instructors_Widget->__construct()
#3 /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-includes/widgets.php(115): WP_Widget_Factory->register(‘Thim_List_Instr…’)
#4 /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-content/themes/eduma/inc/widgets/list-instructors/list-instructors.php(111): register_widget(‘Thim_List_Instr…’)
#5 /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): thim_list_instructors_register_widget(’’)
#6 /home2/easynivf/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook

Heya @EasyNotes4UAcademy,

You’ll need to contact the author of the theme for support with this issue. Here is their support information:

Hope that helps!

Lets tagging with this item Eduma author @ThimPress @ThimPress_Support hope they will help you soon.