Extended license for PowerPoint Template

Hello,

We are a commercial software company. We are hoping to use a GraphicRiver PowerPoint template to build an infographic presentation that will be shipped along with the purchased software package.

This is the data-driven template that we are considering:

Is this acceptable use under the Extended License?

Thank you!

Can you clarify “to build an infographic presentation that will be shipped along with the purchased software package.”

You can’t use any license for multiple projects or clients so my guess is not but the best option may be to ask Envato Market Help and Support

Thanks for the reply. I’ll try to be clearer.

We want to use the licensed PowerPoint template to create a presentation. We want to include that presentation with our software when we ship it.

We are a software company and not a creative content producer for clients like many here. The “project” is the software release. From our point of view, #3B, #5, and #6 on this page applies: https://graphicriver.net/licenses/terms/extended

3. An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.

(a) For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item.

For example, the item is a magazine template and the end product is the finished magazine.

(b) For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.

For example, the item is a set of icons and the end product is a mobile app for sale. See the FAQs for examples and information about End Products and the single application requirement.

5. You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.

6. You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.

For a PowerPoint template, #7 is sort of strange:

7. This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.

Does that mean I can only use the PowerPoint template to make one presentation deck?

I’d definitely check with support.

If you are using this file to make one generic presentation to share with the product then I imagine that would be ok(again check with support) but if that presentation is going to be customised to each client then you might have issues