Expressions of Interest Open for Bulk Submission - SFX Authors

As we continue to see strong customer growth across our marketplaces, we need to keep providing a deep, diverse library.

We know that it can be difficult for authors with large portfolios to work with us due to our author tools. We’ve made this an area of focus over the recent months and worked with selected large portfolio authors to test and improve our tools, making it easier for them to upload their items in bulk.

As these processes continue to improve, we’re looking to expand the authors we’re working with. For that reason we’ll be opening up an Expression of Interest (EOI) for SFX authors only at the moment, and you can fill it out here if you’d like to be considered.

There are some criteria that will be taken into consideration:

• The new tooling is optimised for bulk uploads, this means SFX authors with more than 500 items ready to submit will only be considered.
  • Authors with a higher approval ratio will also be considered first.
  • Other criteria such as the overall nature of the portfolio and the readiness of content may also be taken into consideration.

Our team will contact you with next steps depending upon the interest we receive. Those authors being considered will receive further instructions on the bulk submission process.

AudioJungle and Elements are now amongst the largest sound effects offerings in the world. The more content we have, the more customers we attract, and this helps create a vibrant market that benefits all participants!

2 Likes

Before doing this you should really rethink the submission requirements.
16bit 44.1kHz stereo audio files are far off the standard for sound effects these days.
Not only does it limit the number of possible clients, it also creates an extra level of work on my end (i normally save my sounds as 24bit 96kHZ/192kHz)
Also having to take mono sounds and create dual mono files is a little annoying.

Really my biggest issue is that it cuts out a huge chunk of potential clients (sound designers, audio professionals) who don’t see much value in 44.1kHz files.(myself included)

2 Likes

That’s very true. 44.1 kHz has nothing to do with what the industry is actually using.