Export a movie to JPG ?

Hey guys. I have a project that requires me to export a movie ( mp4 / mov / wmv ) to JPG.

How can I achieve that , and what format is the best for doing that. As the movie will be purchased from iStock i need to get the right format.

Is anyone willing to offer some advice please?

Enabled said

Hey guys. I have a project that requires me to export a movie ( mp4 / mov / wmv ) to JPG.

How can I achieve that , and what format is the best for doing that. As the movie will be purchased from iStock i need to get the right format.

I think it’s JPEG Sequence, what video editing software do you use?

miseld said
Enabled said

I think it’s JPEG Sequence, what video editing software do you use?

That’s my problem. I was wondering what program should I use to export it. And what format should I get?

All major video-editing softwares are able to do that, even After Effects

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/PremierePro/4.0/WS1c9bc5c2e465a58a91cf0b1038518aef7-7c92a.html

Quicktime pro. Export Still Image.

Composition>Make Movie

In the Render Queue window click next to Output Mode, and go to where it says “Format” and drop down to JPEG Sequence.

Then select your quality, processing, etc and click OK.

Finally go the Render Queue window and click next to “Output To” and select the filename and folder you want to render at.

If that’s what you mean

I used to do this in the earlier days with Videomach, the trial version should do the trick also giving you the option in what framerate you want the jpegs in etc.

Give it a shot i’d say.