Experiment: Happy Life + Stable Development and Product Production

The price of information is 14 cents per hour.

Nowadays, there is a huge amount of information on the Internet. I’m not sure, but I think the overwhelming % of this information is wrong.

I think that this element should be present in every source of information. For example, there is a person who says that you need to do some action to make your product better. He makes a video very interesting, the video has many views, etc. But the main question is only how much this person earns using the method proposed by him.

All the information that I share as a result can only lead to this figure. Then everything depends on the person. He must make a choice whether he wants to spend his time on information that can only lead to this figure as a result.

Recommendation - Music
Recommendation - Instrument

Silence and Other Sounds - Maleventum

What is it?
This is a pack of ethnic horns.

How do I use it?
I was working on a cinematic horror composition. I needed to make one strong hit in the track. I decided to mix the low-frequency percussion with the horn. This product was perfect for my purpose.

A video from the developer about how their product works.
An audio example in which this project was used.

Spitfire Audio - Olafur Arnalds Stratus

What is it?
This is a piano with an interesting melody creation method.

How do I use it?
I used the “Matrix - Swarms” preset at the beginning of the project to create a 3,4,5 octave random melody (261 - 2110 hertz). It was interesting and motivational. Also, this action removed the emotional stress from the body, which happens at the beginning of the creation of a project. And this is all because of the random method of creating sound.

An audio example in which this project was used: Stratosphere Part I - Christian Henson (contextual)

Spitfire Audio - London Contemporary Orchestra Strings.

Description: Strings with unique techniques. I am using this product to create a dark horror cinematic music.
Audio example (Awakening - Paul Saunderson)
Video Example

Recommendation - Processing

Audiomodern - Chordjam

What is it?
This is a plugin that reduces the time to create a melody / chord and everything related to it.

How do I use it?
I used this plugin to create a chord and a sequence of chords with one button. This saved time and even increased the level of result.

Plugin Boutique - Scaler 2

What is it?
This is a plugin that reduces the time to create a melody / chord and everything related to it.

How do I use it?
When I need to create a chord or a chord sequence. I use the plugin’s hint to switch from one chord to another. I also use the plugin’s hints about which chord conveys which mood.

System: Happy Life + Stable Development and Product Production

Here’s what I was thinking.
Question - How to get a high level if you can’t study?
Answer - You need to regularly perform actions in some area. For me, it’s making music.

Ok. I start making music regularly. The first problem I face is a mental crash. My mood becomes unstable due to many factors. This leads to a crash in the stable execution of the main action (creating music).

So, to stably perform the main action (creating music), you need to maintain mental stability.

Question - How to maintain mental stability?
Answer - It is very difficult to explain in detail how to maintain mental stability. I thought for a long time and realized how to explain everything in one word. This word is to think. It is very simple to think, you can think about anything and this skill will develop. Over time, the mind begins to think only about the important things.

Question - What problems does a developed thinking skill solve?
The answer is all the problems.

What do we have at the moment?
“Mental stability” + “Stable execution of the main action” = “High level”.

Ok. The mind begins to constantly think and develop. The first problem that the body faces is that it can’t stop the thinking process. But the body can get used to anything, it just needs time.

Question - What skill needs to be developed to reduce the emotional pressure on the body?
The answer is indifference. (I’m not sure about the translation. I mean, when you don’t care what’s going on).

Ok. The mind is sufficiently developed and continues to develop. I stably perform the main action. The next problem that I face is an unstable state of the body. For example, if you look at a computer screen for a long time, your vision will deteriorate. From the constantly sitting position of the body, the back hurts, etc.

Question - What do I need to do to maintain the physical stability of the body?
The answer is, I need to train. Develop muscles, joints, etc.

"Mental stability" + “Physical stability” + “Stable execution of the main action” = “High level”.

Unfortunately, my time is up for today, I don’t have time to explain in more detail.

My Approved vs Rejected items

Those in bold are approved, and those without it are rejected:

406, 405, 404, 403, 402, 401, 400, 399, 398

Personal diary for self-motivation

Someday I will definitely write something here. But for now, I want to invest my time in elements that are more useful to the community.

First Post

First of all, I want to ask moderators not to close the topic.

I just need time guys. A few months ago, I tried to create a similar topic, but I made everything wrong and the topic was closed. For me, leading this topic is a very important element of my life. I see it as a bridge between me and the Envato community.

I have read the forum rules several times. This topic will certainly be motivational for me, but I am not trying to engage in self-promotion. Rather, it is a method to gradually become a useful part of the community. I dreamed about it for a long time, to become a part of something. Although I am registered on different sites of the same type, Envato still remains the most important place in my life. I really treat it like something native. I think this attitude is related to time, to duration. At the moment I have been here for 9 years. And if I succeed, this system will be very useful for the authors. But as I said earlier, I need time.

A few details about myself.

My name is George. I am 33 years old. I’ve been making music for 19 years, but I still haven’t achieved stability.

The fact is that I have a skill that slows down my development very much. This skill is a part of my life and I really love it. I don’t know the scientific definition, but briefly, I can’t learn. More precisely, I have a very low level of assimilation of information from outside. This means that I can’t read a book or take some advice with information I don’t know. I also can’t watch the tutorial video. The exception is videos that explain how a product works. In general, I perceive about 5% of the information from outside.

About six months ago, I realized how I should develop. I need to create a system (conditions with a list of actions) and learn inside this system. Then observe the processes and change them in such a way that my mental, physical state and the execution of a certain action are stable. In simple terms, stable development with a happy life in mind.

This is what my earning graph looks like at the moment.

Aj

1. Here I was inspired by the fact that I was paid money for what I already did. Before that, I had been making music for 10 years, but I was not paid. This is the clearest example of the fact that if your motivation is money, then the time will come when everything will collapse. Now I realize that motivation should come from an interesting process, not money or fame.

2. Here I unconsciously began to create conditions for an interesting process, but I did not take into account two of the most important elements. A frame of the human body and a frame of time. Speaking briefly, I just endlessly created the ideal conditions for creating a product, but the product itself did not create.

3. This is the current moment. Now I understand what I need to do and how I need to act.

How do I plan to lead this topic?

I have allocated 1 day every 2 weeks (240 minutes) and I will make reports with graphs and text and I also will write a current income per hour. I don’t know yet what else I will be able to do within 240 minutes.

The graphs will look something like this:

My current goal.

6 months ago, my goal was to achieve stability in the mental, physical state and in performing actions that will lead to the production of a product using the system. I mean I have a 24-hour list of actions that I do and they give me this stability. I have already achieved this goal. Now my goal is only to wait for my inflow of resources (income) from 24-hour work to reach the optimal value for my location. At the moment, the income from this 24-hour mode is 15 cents per hour.

Conclusion.

In the future, I really want to create a system for authors to develop comfortably. I don’t want people to go through the hell I went through. Until the moment I realized that the main thing is not what product you create, how much you earn or how popular you are, etc., but how you feel in the present. It’s about maximum life satisfaction. It’s about happiness. It sounds strange, but I work 24 hours a day, make 15 cents an hour, and I am absolutely happy. The most interesting thing is that with each cycle my happiness progresses.

Over time, I will try to make the topic look interesting and useful for new authors. And maybe even help for those who have stability problems.

Graphics / Pictures

1. Time allocation in the latest project

2. Example of the Day

3. Cycle Time Control

Let me share with you my experience of my understanding of action and time.

Action

The first thing I came to is the understanding that difficult actions do not exist. There are only actions that are perceived differently by the body. Of course, some of them will seem difficult or easy. But the result is always the same - the body gets used to any difficult actions and it gets tired of any easy actions. This means that everything will come to standard. That’s why difficult actions do not exist. There are only easy and easier actions. Or to put it another way, there is only an easy action that will eventually become easier.

As you can see in the picture “Cycle Time Control”. I have split all of my actions into 3 categories. Easy, easier, the easiest. The level of ease determines how I feel mentally or physically while doing them at the moment.

Time

That’s what I’ve come to at the moment. It only matters what a person does within 24 hours. The actions in which he invests this limited time determines what kind of person he is. Why is only 24 hours important? The smaller the time cycle, the faster the body gets used to it. Why is 24 hours more important than a week, month, season, or year? Because the body will go through a cycle of 24 hours 7 times more than a week, 30 times more than a month, 90 times more than a season, and 365 times more than a year. These large cycles also matter, but many times less than 24 hours.

4. Sleep

Action + Time (Sleep)

The first action I would like to tell about is sleep. I think this is the most important element of the 24 hour cycle. Because if the body does not get enough sleep, then any action that it performs can seem much more negative. This means that if sleep is not adjusted, then this will affect the 3 main elements of stability: mental, physical, and stability in performing the main action (for me, it’s creating music).

This is how you can get a very high feeling for free (such feelings are needed for mental stability). You need to maintain a stable sleep mode so that the body gets used to it. Always go to bed, and more importantly, get up at the same time. I have not yet noticed how long it takes for the body to get used to a new sleep mode. I think it will take about a month. Then you can go to bed at any time once a week and get up the next day at any time. For me, it’s Friday and Saturday.

At the moment, for me, this action is one of the most positive. It is also important that this action does not require money. It is very important to maintain stability, because in the end you get 2 positive days. You also get motivation during the week.

5. Mental Stability

2 Likes

It sounds more like a personal diary to me.
Although it’s good to share insights and experiences here and there i don’t see the necessity to create a topic for this here.

1 Like

It was very interesting to read, thanks!

1 Like

Just want to say thank you for your comment. It motivates me for 2 weeks. It’s important for me and I appreciate it.

Thanks.

First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to the moderators for not closing the topic. This topic is very important to me.

About why I am leading this topic in a certain way. And what I do.

I realize that my first post looks like a personal diary. But the fact is that a person should feel that the place for which he does everything is native to him. To do this, you need to write some personal thoughts. I feel that what I do will most likely help people. After all, I am working on a system (sequence of actions) that makes a person happy, developing, and at the same time productive. I think this is exactly what creative people need. At least that’s what I needed.

About how I plan to write posts.

Last cycle (two weeks) I have been thinking for a long time about what to write today. About how I can help our community. And I decided that my post will consist of several elements. I plan to update these elements every 2 weeks. Based on the current information, I think that it is worth starting not with an explanation of the system, but with the usual filtration.

What do I call filtration?

Nowadays there is a huge amount of music, instruments, processings. And I look through these products every day, as much as I have time. Most of these products are standard, low quality, uninteresting, or not suitable for my genre. I listen, view, and choose from them those that I like or fit. That’s what I call filtration.

Over the past 2 weeks, I spent 6 hours listening to music. For instruments and processings 7 hours. During this time, I have filtered out 1 instrument, 1 processing, and 1 song. I thought this is how I can help the community. I can save them 13 hours just by posting what I have filtered. At least for me, it would be useful.

About the most important element of the post.

I thought about a very important element of the post, let’s call it the price of information. Nowadays, there is a huge amount of information on the Internet. I’m not sure, but I think the overwhelming % of this information is wrong.

I think that this element should be present in every source of information. For example, there is a person who says that you need to do some action to make your product better. He makes a video very interesting, the video has many views, etc. But the main question is only how much this person earns using the method proposed by him.

For example, my figure is 17 cents per hour, which is very small. All the information that I share as a result can lead to this figure. Then everything depends on the person. He must make a choice whether he wants to spend his time on information that can only lead to this figure as a result.

I decided that the first element of the post will be exactly “The price of information”

The price of information is 17 cents per hour.

Nowadays, there is a huge amount of information on the Internet. I’m not sure, but I think the overwhelming % of this information is wrong.

All the information that I share as a result can only lead to this figure. Then everything depends on the person. He must make a choice whether he wants to spend his time on information that can only lead to this figure as a result.

Recommendation - Music

[OST - WolfWalkers] — Kila - Mebh’s Tune

Spitfire Audio - London Contemporary Orchestra Strings
Description: Strings with unique techniques. I am using this product to create a dark horror cinematic music.
Audio example (Awakening - Paul Saunderson)
Video Example

Plugin Boutique - Scaler 2
Description: I use this product to create chords with one button on the keyboard. Then I use the chord progression as a base and create a melody.
Video

Unfortunately, today I did not have enough time to write something about the system.

Personal diary for self-motivation

Someday I will definitely write something here. But for now, I want to invest my time in elements that are more useful to the community.

Graphics / Pictures

2. Standard Day

3. Cycle Time Control

4. Sleep

5. Mental Stability

1 Like
The price of information is 17 cents per hour.

Recommendation - Music
  • Spitfire Audio - Olafur Arnalds Stratus
    What is this?
    This is a piano with an interesting melody creation method.
    How did I use it?
    I used the “Matrix - Swarms” preset at the beginning of the project to create a 3,4,5 octave random melody (261 - 2110 hertz). It was interesting and motivational. Also, this action removed the emotional stress from the body, which happens at the beginning of the creation of a project. And this is all because of the random method of creating sound.
    An audio example in which this project was used: Stratosphere Part I - Christian Henson (contextual)
  • Audiomodern - Chordjam
    What is this?
    How did I use it?
    I used this plugin to create a chord and a sequence of chords with one button. This saved time and even increased the level of result.

Here’s what I was thinking.
Question - How to get a high level if you can’t study?
Answer - You need to regularly perform actions in some area. For me, it’s making music.

Ok. I start making music regularly. The first problem I face is a mental crash. My mood becomes unstable due to many factors. This leads to a crash in the stable execution of the main action (creating music).

So, to stably perform the main action (creating music), you need to maintain mental stability.

Question - How to maintain mental stability?
Answer - It is very difficult to explain in detail how to maintain mental stability. I thought for a long time and realized how to explain everything in one word. This word is to think. It is very simple to think, you can think about anything and this skill will develop. Over time, the mind begins to think only about the important things.

Question - What problems does a developed thinking skill solve?
The answer is all the problems.

“Mental stability” + “Stable execution of the main action” = “High level”.

Ok. The mind begins to constantly think and develop. The first problem that the body faces is that it can’t stop the thinking process. But the body can get used to anything, it just needs time.

Question - What skill needs to be developed to reduce the emotional pressure on the body?
The answer is indifference. (I’m not sure about the translation. I mean, when you don’t care what’s going on).

Ok. The mind is sufficiently developed and continues to develop. I stably perform the main action. The next problem that I face is an unstable state of the body. For example, if you look at a computer screen for a long time, your vision will deteriorate. From the constantly sitting position of the body, the back hurts, etc.

Question - What do I need to do to maintain the physical stability of the body?
The answer is, I need to train. Develop muscles, joints, etc.

"Mental stability" + “Physical stability” + “Stable execution of the main action” = “High level”.

Unfortunately, my time is up for today, I don’t have time to explain in more detail.

My Approved vs Rejected items

It will show the history of my approved and rejected products. Those in bold are approved, and those without it are rejected:
405, 404, 403, 402, 401, 400, 399, 398

Graphics / Pictures

2. Example of the Day

3. Cycle Time Control

4. Sleep

5. Mental Stability

Recommendation - Music

[Future House, Mainstage] — Relanium, Deen West, I.GOT.U - Home Alone (Extended Mix)
[Pop] — Kylie Minogue - Real Groove

Silence and Other Sounds - Maleventum

What is it?
This is a pack of ethnic horns.

How did I use it?
I was working on a cinematic horror composition. I needed to make one strong hit in the track. I decided to mix the low-frequency percussion with the horn. This product was perfect for my purpose.

An audio example in which this project was used.

Let me share with you my experience of my understanding of action and time.

Action

The first thing I came to is the understanding that difficult actions do not exist. There are only actions that are perceived differently by the body. Of course, some of them will seem difficult or easy. But the result is always the same - the body gets used to any difficult actions and it gets tired of any easy actions. This means that everything will come to standard. That’s why difficult actions do not exist. There are only easy and easier actions. Or to put it another way, there is only an easy action that will eventually become easier.

As you can see in the picture “Cycle Time Control”. I have split all of my actions into 3 categories. Easy, easier, the easiest. The level of ease determines how I feel mentally or physically while doing them at the moment.

Time

That’s what I’ve come to at the moment. It only matters what a person does within 24 hours. The actions in which he invests this limited time determines what kind of person he is. Why is only 24 hours important? The smaller the time cycle, the faster the body gets used to it. Why is 24 hours more important than a week, month, season, or year? Because the body will go through a cycle of 24 hours 7 times more than a week, 30 times more than a month, 90 times more than a season, and 365 times more than a year. These large cycles also matter, but many times less than 24 hours.

Cycle Time Control

Action + Time (Sleep)

The first action I would like to tell about is sleep. I think this is the most important element of the 24 hour cycle. Because if the body does not get enough sleep, then any action that it performs can seem much more negative. This means that if sleep is not adjusted, then this will affect the 3 main elements of stability: mental, physical, and stability in performing the main action (for me, it’s creating music).

This is how you can get a very high feeling for free (such feelings are needed for mental stability). You need to maintain a stable sleep mode so that the body gets used to it. Always go to bed, and more importantly, get up at the same time. I have not yet noticed how long it takes for the body to get used to a new sleep mode. I think it will take about a month. Then you can go to bed at any time once a week and get up the next day at any time. For me, it’s Friday and Saturday.

At the moment, for me, this action is one of the most positive. It is also important that this action does not require money. It is very important to maintain stability, because in the end you get 2 positive days. You also get motivation during the week.

Sleep

Measurement, reporting, lists of data, control and regularity.
I prefer to hear and feel to my body and soul. It’s easy.

2 Likes