Experience Story : My journey to the Envato : Adventure to Stability

Hi all,
Today is the birthday of my author profile and item. :birthday: :gift:
Since I am a college student, somebody might say I have my entire life ahead of me, with all of its beautiful experiences. But despite being so young, I already have a personal breath-taking experience, which I am sure I will carry with me until my last days: my first step to the Envato.

Though developing is not a big deal for me today, before my trip to the Envato(Codecanyon), I used to be a homebody, who works almost with any language and new technology without any desire of outcome or plan for future, like Artificial Intelligent, Data Mining, Electronics. I had friends to hang out with, several hobbies, but now I felt completely comfortable spending weeks or even months in my application customization.—or sometimes even on free support—without going anywhere. All my demands of novelty were satisfied by the discovery of new things and development but now I have realized that I have to serious and my knowledge should be for practical outcome.
One notable thing is I had received many partnership offers and customization requests from clients and development companies, I was like feel good :slight_smile:
I hope I will include some more items to this year to my portfolio in case of get time it :slight_smile:

Thank You Envato!!
And Many many thanks to all buyers!!

Cheers!
UltimateKode

3 Likes

Keep it up & good luck with sales, @UltimateKode!

Thank you @rgba_design