Expanding the possibilities of withdrawing money

Due to the difficult situation in the world, I would like to invite the envato community to discuss additional ways to withdraw earnings.
For example:

http://unionpayintl.com/en/

https://qiwi.com/

If someone else has any information about allowed electronic wallets in Russia, please join the discussion. Thanks

20 Likes

I’m only for!

2 Likes

It is highly desirable that there are several ways to withdraw money. I wonder if it is possible to withdraw money directly to a bank account?

That would be great! And is there an option for elements to add swift?

3 Likes

agree

agree

plus

Plus

Plus. A new way of withdrawing money is needed! Without it, it makes no sense to continue working. And we also need a temporary freezing of money until this new method becomes available!

3 Likes

+1 of couse

I agree! All authors against any war and for peace and big platforms should support this people!

3 Likes

I agree
We have only one a payment Method - Payoneer, but it may not be available to new authors who did not have time to register their account Payoneer. A good choice is SWIFT, or the above-mentioned payment systems Unionpay, Qiwi.

Unfortunately swift doesn’t work on elements. And besides, there is no guarantee that other banks will not turn off swift

I am for it!

Yes!

I agree. As I see today all payouts via Paypal, Payoneer and SWIFT were rejected for authors from Russia. We don’t support this war, but now we’re deprived of the opportunity to make a living by doing what we love. Please find a solution and peace to everyone!

2 Likes

Absolutely Agree!

Ребята, я смотрю, вам не очень понравился мой пост вчерашний, потому что вы за мир и вообще ни при чем, и просто не можете вывести деньги. Не нужно отмечать мой комментарий, как несоответствующий теме, лучше подумайте, почему это происходит с вами сейчас.

If they added a direct withdrawal to a bank account, it would be great.

Я бы тебе ответил почему, но ты всё равно не поймёшь как и все кто из Украины.

3 Likes