EWA - Bootstrap Multi-Purpose Wordpress Theme removed from Themeforest?

I see that a theme I purchased:
EWA - Bootstrap Multi-Purpose Wordpress Theme
was removed from Themeforest…
What’s so irratating is that no reason is ever given on the page for why this happened…
If it’s a security reason purchasers should be notified via email right away…
if it’s some other reason, maybe a simple Reason field on the take down page would be helpful to current license holders. So, anyone know why it was taken down?
Thank you

Im with you on this. No heads up on why this happened. I still use this theme for my main website and now looks like no more updates or the ability to download theme files.

powerongrfx said

Im with you on this. No heads up on why this happened. I still use this theme for my main website and now looks like no more updates or the ability to download theme files.

Yea the theme author hasn’t even responded to my inquiry about it yet…
it’s been a while too. since I made the first post.

Ditto… irritating. Whats worse is that I have had issues with this theme from day one that have never been resolved, even after long communication chains with the authors… I personally feel that some sort of recompense should be due, given the fact that the fixes for those issues are obviously never going to happen now.

Add me to this mess. I have two clients with this theme and no support at all from the author now. Revolution Slider and Visual Composer now have to be upgraded by purchasing the plugins directly … not an easy sell to clients.

Have another client looking at an Oztheme and if these clowns are not responding at all to this, sure as hell not using another of their themes.

Stevil222 said

Add me to this mess. I have two clients with this theme and no support at all from the author now. Revolution Slider and Visual Composer now have to be upgraded by purchasing the plugins directly … not an easy sell to clients.

Have another client looking at an Oztheme and if these clowns are not responding at all to this, sure as hell not using another of their themes.

I agree! If they don’t have the decency to respond with at least a WHY… then they don’t deserve patronage from anyone else. It’s appalling really… like taking all the money from us for it and running out of town. Back in the day those type of people would be tarred and feathered.

I have the same problem with EWA and COSMOX
They sell again on the site but no news …
not very serious to put us in this situation thats not PROFESSIONAL

Has anything happened in the last month? I also have a major site running without the most recent update for the theme and plugins. I emailed the Dev but not even a simple reply. Really not acceptable for something that approx $60 was paid for.

I am requesting a response from the devs.