Events and our works only links to first page not the post

Hi,

I am trying to help my customer that is using the consulting theme. They have put in events and works but after updates the links stopped working and they only go back to the startpage. I have done the check with deactivating plugins because they could not use wpbakery. Found the slider revolution causing the issue so have deactivaed that one. But nothing worked to the get these events and works to start linking to the right post insted of the starting page. How can this be solved? All is updated.

Thank you!
Sofia

It sounds like it’s theme or plugin compatibility issue. You may need to contact the item author for the free support if you still have valid support period but if you’re looking for paid/express support, I’m available for the freelance work

Hi! I contacted them and he just told me to put a ticket on the envato page. It did work for them before but then a bigger update was made to the site and it stopped working.

For free support, you should wait their respond. Item supports are being provided by their authors.