Event Management plugin

Hi ,

I am looking for a plugin for an event website.
Most listed do not have the specifics i need.
This website is to help people looking for the right talent/supplier to pick for their event.

I want to be able to create :

1. A website with profiles of talents/suppliers in different categories ( e.g. Emcees , lighting and sound , Photographers… etc) with google map,social media integration

2. A search option for these talents /suppliers

3. A type of ranking for each talent/supplier based on number of sales or paid subscriptions

4. A payment system - optional

Your suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Paul

Hi,

I found the correct plugin but needs customization. It’s called workscout and can be found here : http://themeforest.net/item/workscout-job-board-wordpress-theme/13591801?s_phrase=&s_rank=2

This is for a job agency listing . What I need to recustomize to my preference .

I can buy the license and add ons but as I am starting out , I have a small budget . I would like someone to maintain the site for 50-70 usd a month for a 6 month contract. I know it’s not much but all I can afford for now .

My promise is the commissions . 20 % of each deal is what you will get if the site runs smoothly for as long as it is up. That’s is my word and written as a contractual agreement . This is a niche market in singapore and I have people to gather leads .

Think about it and if you are interested , let me know.

Regards
Paul