Even after Activating Envato Market Plugin, Notification still appears.

“To get automatic theme updates please install, activate and set Envato Market plugin. Install and Activate Now!”

Please help as to what to do to disappear the above annoying message. I have activated and still, the message continues…

2 Likes

Hi @Basrehan, have you setup the plugin with your own personal token?

Hi,

I have entered the token generated by the system. Could you guide me, if any other method is appropriate?

Hi,

Envato API personal token:

You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the guidance. I have done it and got the verified message also. But still the message “Install and Activate Now” in the green background persist. Please help.

Rgds

please can you share the screenshot of the error message popup

seems to me you have installed theme plugin but not Envato market plugin.
have you installed this plugin (Envato Market plugin):

Envato Market plugin install is optional.

yes.
I have created the token from: https://build.envato.com/my-apps#tokens.

As I have mentioned in my last reply your screenshot is asking to install this plugin (Envato Market plugin): Envato Market WordPress Plugin
Please check/click the above link and make sure you have installed that plugin (this plugin install is optional not required).

Thanks for your patience and prompt reply. I have tried everything and even deleted the Envato market plugin. But, still showing the following message:

“To get automatic theme updates please install, activate and set Envato Market plugin.”

I am wondering if there is any way to eliminate this annoying message…?

Thank you…

In this case I would like to say please contact your purchased theme author and tell them the issue. hope they can help you in this.

Ok. Thanks.

Hey there,

Are you able to assist with my plug in not working?
It looks like I have the correct permissions but the token is not verifying correctly.

I get this error:

Additional Error Details:
Error listing buyer purchases…
Forbidden
{“request_url”:“https://api.envato.com/v2/market/buyer/list-purchases?filter_by=wordpress-plugins”,“response_code”:403,“response_cf_ray”:“840521fffa5f399e-IAD”,“response_server”:“cloudflare”}

Sincerely,
Chris