evanto subscription not showing avada theme for download.

i just bought evanto subscription. i want to download avada theme. i can’t find. please help.

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon ) is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Here’s the current list of All available wordpress themes.

Thanks

Thanks for reply. i downloaded a theme. but i can’t find purchase code? please help

You won’t be able to get a purchase code if you downloaded it from Envato Elements. Purchase codes are mainly used for support purposes, but Elements does not offer support for its items.

As a side effect, you won’t be able to “activate” the theme or get automatic updates, but you can still use the theme without trouble. It’s safe to ignore any prompts to enter a purchase code.

could you please tell me how i import complete theme? everytime i try to import i got error.

i am using demo importer

What’s the error?

please check theme documentation, hope you will get help there.

1 Like

i am following same steps.

please make sure you install all recommended plugins then try to import demo.

i installed all the required plugins. please check.

Capture

Where i found DAT file theme folder?

Open your exported XML file that you are attempting to import and check what is the version there:
<wp:wxr_version>1.2</wp:wxr_version>

no version included.

have you:
channel
title
language

tag giveme that portion screenshot.

language no channel
no title

i found only language-switcher-settings

I cam see 1.1 if not work try with 1.2

i manually added that line. both 1.1 and 1.2 are not working :frowning: