Essential Grid Product Key

I have a website built with Divi a number of years ago. The designer used essential grid for several pages which I have been able to use to create galleries. With the recent upgrade of Wordpress, I am told to update Essential Grid before making any changes. However, to update it, I need a product key which I can’t find and I feel like I am going in circles. I don’t have a record of it from the web site builder. Is there any solution? Otherwise, I’m going to build another gallery and delete it.

Hello!

It’s possible the theme your designer used had Essential Grid bundled with it or they purchased the plugin on their own - Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin by themepunch | CodeCanyon

If they purchased it under their own account, there’s not much you can do other than purchase a license yourself. You could also make a backup of your site and see what happens when you ignore the message and make a new gallery. It’s possible you might not need the full license if Divi was bundled with it.

Thank you for your answer. Good suggestion. I purchased the Divi lifetime theme years ago but it was too hard for this end user to build a website. But I’m sure the designer purchased a number of additional items to use in the build.

1 Like