Errors in Massive 8

We just bought the Massive 8 theme and when we installed it, errors began to appear. We contacted support and they responded:
Please remove current version of Massive Dynamic and install (removed url) , this version is a patched for the version you are using and is not released on envato yet ( it’s under review )

After that we will be glad to help you if those issues persist

Are you selling defective themeforest theme? The new version keeps throwing errors in the wordpress panel and the navigation is very slow.
I’m waiting for a new response from support, but if they can’t solve the problems we want themeforest to give us the money back. How is this procedure done?
I write here because I can’t find another way.

Hi @CONBACS,

Please keep in touch with theme author and ask them to assist you. Hope they will help you.

Thanks

Thank you, we are doing that. But I would like you to guide me how the process would be if we cannot solve the problem and we want our money back

If you are eligible to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

Thanks