Errors found on your Bon Appetit Theme

I want to buy your template Bon Appetit (https://themeforest.net/item/bon-appetit-restaurant-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/10084132?_ga=2.184727273.173752378.1588093079-1857860101.1572267775) but I found an error end i desire to know if it is a problem only for the demo or an error of the template; when you make an online order, you insert all Items and the special instruction and than you press the button check out to send the order, in the following page the total order on right is wrong and the total order down is correct. At this moment you must place the order… the order recapitolation in wrong . The order you receive on your email is correct but I cant se the order that the restaurant receive (is normal because i’m not the addressee of the order) to see if it is correct or not… The template is perfect because we have Nenu, Online order and the reservation for the tables but i want to be sure that the copy we buy work correctly whithout these or other errors Sorry for my English

Hi

You can ask your pre-purchase query directly to the theme author by posting comments going through theme Comments page. theme author will answer your query.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I contacted your suport but the answer it was this: I would definitely recommend that you ask for suggestions on our forums…

Hi

Item pre-purchase query (about item functionality) is author responsibility not envato.
please post your comments here on theme comments page:

Thanks

1 Like