Error Warehouse

Problems with Warehouse Update 4.3.2.
Hello to the whole community.
I introduce myself I am Jose and I write from Spain, first of all I apologize if this post is not here, but it is the first one I write.

The issue is that I use the Warehouse template for prestashop and a few weeks ago they sent an update to 4.3.1 and I could update it superbly. Now a few days ago they have sent an update back to 4.3.2 and when I update I get the following error: Incorrect SQL query
Unknown column ‘a.id_iqit_elementor_landing’ in ‘order clause’

Does anyone else happen to you? Can you help me? thanks for everything. Comment that when I update, the templates disappear to work in elementor.

Hi

Please contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Buenos días José,
lo solucionastes ?, tengo el mismo problema, al actualizar a la última versión me ocurre lo mismo. Agradecería un poco de ayuda.
Gracias !!

Hola Silviacotes.
El tema estaba en mi caso, que estaba actualizandolo mal, en el apartado de la carpteta de la version de tu prestashop (en mi caso la 1.7.6.x) esta la carpeta updates y dentro de esta de que version a que version quieres actualizar. Dentro de dicha carpeta te vienen los pasos y configuracion a seguir.
Saludos

Muchas Gracias !!,
mi problema no sé de dónde viene, me ocurre al actualizar la plantilla warehouse de la versión 4.2.2 A 4.3.2.
Gracias por tu ayuda !!
P.D mi versión de prestashop es 1.7.6.4