error message when viewing site on mobile devices after recent update

Hello,
We are currently using the Total Theme. I contacted you earlier to find out if we would have issues updating to WordPress 4.9.2 and related plugins. Well, our site looks fine on the desktop, but the WooCommerce minimized images for mobile devices show an error message. Here is the site link: [Removed]. Please let me know if you know of a fix for this. I contacted our host provider and they were able to purge the cache and they said it may fix itself, but I am checking with you in case there are known issues with updating WordPress. We have not updated WooCommerce yet, but plan to update to the “safe” version of 3.2.6. Thanks!
Best Regards,
Nancy

Hello @bradyne

Welcome to the forums! Have you tried to reach out to Total theme author for support? If not, please use following section:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @bradyne - we’d be happy to help. As @AlekseyZhdanov mentioned all you have to do is visit our item support tab to view instruction on requesting support (or click this link). Since people do use illegal copies of Themeforest items we only provide support via comments and our own ticketed support site to be sure we’re helping actual customers :slight_smile: