Error Message when registering theme with purchase code

I get an error message when I try to activate my theme with the purchase code

@Mikiedev
Please read this. may be this will help you. Envato allows 1 license for 1 project located on 1 domain. It means that 1 purchase key can be used only for 1 site. Each additional site will require an additional purchase key.

However, there are some cases when you need to use the same purchase key:

1. When you move your site from the test domain to another one.

2. When you move your site from your local server.

In this case you need to “Disconnect” your purchase key from the previous domain first. It can be done in your Theme Panel – Theme Dashboard:
Once you disconnect your purchase key from your previous domain, you can use it on your new one.

Please Note! The site with disconnected purchase key will not be able to receive demo content, premium plugins, support, updates, fixes, etc.

1 Like

@ MikiedevEnvato allows 1 license for 1 project located on 1 domain. It means that 1 purchase key can be used only for 1 site. Each additional site will require an additional purchase key.

However, there are some cases when you need to use the same purchase key:

1. When you move your site from the test domain to another one.

2. When you move your site from your local server.

In this case you need to “Disconnect” your purchase key from the previous domain first. It can be done in your Theme Panel – Theme Dashboard:
Once you disconnect your purchase key from your previous domain, you can use it on your new one.

Please Note! The site with disconnected purchase key will not be able to receive demo content, premium plugins, support, updates, fixes, etc.