Error: Call to undefined function sovereign_edge_add_meta_box()

Hello, I just bought the Sovereign - Minimalistic 1.4 theme in order to update the sovereign/woocommerce/content-product.php version 3.0.0.

The .zip file downloaded was: “themeforest-20034677-sovereign-a-modern-minimalistic-shop-theme.zip”.

After add the new file from Wordpress (themes) and tried to activate it I got an “HTTP ERROR 500” on the page and I can´t access to Wordpress console, only FTP.

Reviewing the error log show the following:

#0 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): edgtf_core_map_portfolio_meta(’’)
#1 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-content/themes/sovereign/framework/admin/meta-boxes/edgtf-meta-boxes-setup.php(17): do_action(‘sovereign_edge_…’)
#4 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): sovereign_edge_meta_boxes_map_init(’’)
#5 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#6 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#7 /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-settings in /home/masdescuentos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/edge-cpt/post-types/portfolio/admin/meta-boxes/portfolio-meta-boxes.php on line 31

I appreciate your help very much to guide us how to solve this since our web site is down. Thanks !!

Hi

Please contact your purchased theme Author through Item Support page and let them know. your theme Author will assist you.

Thanks