Epic Silence

Hello everybody! Please comment on the track!

Best Regards
AudioMechanica!!!

3 Likes

Sounds quite good, strings and brass could be more realistic.

Just a small tip, it’s better if you include “Royalty-Free Music” in the title of youtube videos so it’s easier to see what they are. The Riga video is nice, but I would call it “Riga - town in Latvia” or something because I didn’t know what Riga is. :smiley:

Many thanks for the review and advice, I’m sure I will consider your comments! Thank you again!

Thanks for the tip, I work on realistic, but still not very good at it! Thanks you!

London is a capital of Great Britain.

It’s the capital of a country. You don’t say “Oslo, a town in Norway”. Maybe with a remote fishing village in Myanmar it would be okay…

And including “Royalty-free music” in the title really depends on the video. It really makes the video look cheaper so in the Riga case, where Riga is clearly the main subject, not the music, I would not include it. If it’s just a mashup of random videos to the music I might include it.

Nice work AudioMechanica. Very engaging track and video!

Thank you MidnightSnap!!!

Thanks for the advice, perhaps you are right, “Royalty free music” should be removed, the especially that it there is in tags !

London is a capital of Great Britain.

))))) funny!Thank you Ladanauskas!

1 Like

Don’t take it personally. Not all countries are equal when it comes to the wider world having knowledge of their capital cities, etc. I’m more interested in Eastern Europe than the average, and I didn’t know where Riga was or if it was a capital city.

ToivoMedia
"Don’t take it personally. Not all countries are equal when it comes to the wider world having knowledge of their capital cities, etc. I’m more interested in Eastern Europe than the average, and I didn’t know where Riga was or if it was a capital city.?

It’s okay! Man probably alluding to my english, I know that my english is very bad))))) !!
How many people have so many opinions, thank you for your comments and tips!

1 Like

Wow My favorite space theme and here it really cool!

Thank you so much!!!

Great powerful track! Well done! :wink:

Thank you!!