Envato's 16th Birthday Competition - win $2,500! Winners now announced!

We should have a new post about the Runners Up, going live this afternoon - once all the winners have been announced, we’ll contact everyone to get delivery details (and T-shirt sizes :slight_smile: ) to start getting prizes out to you.

5 Likes

Congratulations for the winners :slight_smile: :muscle: :pray: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you very much for good news :blush:
I am happy very much! I created video with great pleasure.
I wrote message for you too, please, check inbox messages on forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

congratulations to the winners :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

Congratulations for all the brands of this race :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone! This was a fun contest to participate in! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fox_face:

3 Likes

Congrats everyone! :dizzy: :heart: :dizzy:

3 Likes

Congrat

please, check inbox messages on forum :blush: I am waiting your answer :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello from eJeeban Design,

Wow, congratulations to all the winners!

1 Like

I congratulate the award winners and wish them continued success.

1 Like

Thanks again to everyone who entered the birthday competition! We can’t express how grateful we are for all of your wonderful entries. To look back on some of the entries we received, we’ve put together this video filled with snippets of a few of the submissions. Can you spot yours?

And if you want to see more of the entries, check out this article on the Author Hub: Envato's 16th Birthday Competition Round-Up! | Author Hub

7 Likes