Envato Worldwide Author Conference 2019

You can check out our 2nd part of the Author Stories series here now! This one is a favourite of mine, as it’s all about community :slight_smile:

Author%20Stories%20Header

6 Likes

Does anyone already know the address of the conference in St. Petersburg? I think tickets to such a beautiful city, you need to buy in advance! :slight_smile: I wonder what place will be chosen by the organizers?!

Hey @AudioSport, we’re just finalising all the venues now and we’ll update the event pages once they’re confirmed. We’ll also have comms on here and via email, so you shouldn’t miss the news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @steve_lam! Quick and constructive response! Cool :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Steve i’m from indonesia. i plan to go to melbourne conference. i’ll bought plane ticket this month. and i think i need Business Visa to attend a Conference. i’m already sent an email to meetups@envato.com but still no response until today.

Hi @micromove, I’ll check in with @Mini_Lou about this today :slight_smile: looking forward to seeing you here in Melbourne!

Why would anyone want to go to this?

Happy to know!

@steve_lam - Should I print the ticket after registration? I don’t have a printer :slight_smile: Or will it be enough to take a picture ( ticket number ) on my phone ?!

Hi @AudioSport, mobile is fine as we will be able to scan your barcode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news @steve_lam! Thank you very much for the information! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re getting so close now! We hope you’re excited as we are :slight_smile: We have a final Author Stories video to share with you today, and this one is all about inspiration.

3 Likes

Nice post i like this post

Hello @steve_lam

I’m from Indonesia, I have book 2 tickets to attend the Melbourne conference with my partner, I think we need Business Visa, Can Envato help me with this? I already sent an email to meetups@envato.com and still waiting to response

Thanks

Thanks @VisualColony, we’ve received the email and will respond soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.