Envato Worldwide Author Conference 2019

Great Offer

Please arrange an official meetup in India. I will must go.

:clap::clap::clap:

It’s great to hear about Author Conference is coming. But what about Pakistan? I wanted to join you guys but you should do something for people who are not the citizen of USA.

Thanks

1 Like

We’re waiting to see your events in India! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! See you guys in NYC

2 Likes

Its a great news, thanks :slight_smile:

@steve_lam

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder @unvab! We had previously updated all of the marketing collateral but I hadn’t updated this forum post :slight_smile: Should all hopefully be correct now!

3 Likes

Thank you:) :hugs: Does this apply to T-shirts too? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Hi all, as part of last year’s EuroTour we had the pleasure of interviewing some of the authors who attended. I’ve been working on a video series, Author Stories, and we’ve just released the first episode of three. This one focuses on the theme of ‘Starting Out at Envato’ which you can take a look at here.

Author%20Stories%20Header

We look forward to talking to some of you at Worldwide this year!

4 Likes

Really great news. But I am Bangladeshi. So far from here.

Does the envato team consider holding a similar conference in Minsk in the future?

This is a Great One

Any Conference in INDIA…?

Hi @ninthmotion,

As we mentioned above, we’re looking to expand our conferences over the next few years and we would love to come to India :slight_smile: It’s not planned for this year, but we will keep you updated!

Anyone from Delhi?

Any Update Regarding Asia Conference ? We have organised Largest Envato Meetup From Bangladesh at 2016 may be with over 1000+ Envato Author and Others Audience and 19+ Elite Author …

come to turkey