Envato Worldwide Author Conference 2019

I agree
Not only in Events like this. but there is much more than this. avoiding Indian authors
and i do challenge @steve_lam @Mini_Lou

1 Like

@surjithctly most of forum members - its just costumers. so its stats not actually correct for comparison authors community.

Why it`s no correct at all? Just look at clicks to cities at start of this topics. USA cities has 90 clicks in total. CIS region cities has 430+ clicks in total.

but India must have Event too.

@templatesbravo Agree. But Meetup is not only for Authors right? I’m sure customers can also participate.

@surjithctly Envato Worldwide Author Conference 2019

Envato is the leading marketplace for creative assets, and Envato Worldwide is a series of multi-city conferences for Envato authors and digital creators.

Hi @twisted1919, yes the dates will remain the same as stated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Gurugram(India) is the best place for this Event

Yes, That’s correct. You should arrange for India also.

1 Like

Hi Mini_Lou,

Please check my message. Still waiting

Great News! See you all in this summer! :slight_smile:

Let we see in 2020 - @collis will find found more interesting 1’st event for India. :slight_smile:

Steve, probably you did not see my message or you have not decided on the program of events yet? Answer my question too :point_up_2: . Thank you!

I registered for the author’s conference in St. Petersburg! ( I’m coming ) :wink:

Guys, my friend ( new author ), also wants to go with me, I helped him with the registration, but here’s what was written after registration:

“Free order no”

What does that mean? :slightly_smiling_face: Can someone tell me?
P/S Thanks in advance!

no. - it`s like number. :sweat_smile: so, all fine. just print\download ticket.

3 Likes

Wow! :sweat_smile: Thank you templatesbravo! Now I understand! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds Good…!!! But its Not in India:(

Hi @CleanMagicAudio,

We don’t have the full program for every event yet, as we’re still finalising venues and speakers, but we will update you all once we have them organised.

1 Like

Nice! :slight_smile:

Hello @steve_lam,
I want to attend the event in Kiev or Saint Petersburg but I don’t have a Visa to Russia and Ukraine,
Can Envato help me getting a visa ?

1 Like

Hope for videoreports from every event in every city.

1 Like

Hi @celtano, could you please email this request to meetups@envato.com and we’ll follow it up there for you :slight_smile: