Envato Worldwide Asia: Call For Speakers

Hello Authors!

I am very excited to let you know that we are planning on visiting several Asian cities in the next few months. We’ll have more details to share soon but so you can begin to plan, here’s where and when:

December 2019
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Hanoi, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

March 2020
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Chennai, India
Mumbai, India

We are looking for authors who would like to join us at these events as presenters/speakers. Interested authors should fill out our application form.

We’re excited to be coming to Asia and we look forward to meeting you there.

26 Likes

Might not present, but put me down for the after party! You can bring my selection of t-shirt prizes that are piling-up at HQ! :wink::grin:

5 Likes

Warm welcome from Bangladesh :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@jamesgiroux, Would you consider to change the place to Bali ? There’s not much things to do/to see in Yogya ( except temples ) and I believe Bali would be more interesting place in Indonesia - I’d be happy to organize some part of the event as I had managed a year back in Ukraine

It’s located at the center between Bali and Jakarta, and there are many envato authors in Yogya. Maybe that’s why they chose Yogya.

1 Like

Application form is broken on mobiles

AwesomeI!! Warmly welcome you to Indonesia, especially in Yogyakarta :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

I will try to sign up to be a speaker :grin:

3 Likes

Cannot present or be a speaker but glad to join you as audience! Same as @SpaceStockFootage

1 Like

I am from Sri Lanka, I’ll try to join at Chennai, India.

2 Likes

wow finally !!! in India

3 Likes

Thank you @jamesgiroux . You are welcome to India :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Great news. Gladly waiting for the event in Dhaka Bangladesh.

2 Likes

Wow! Great. Finally in India :india:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Envato. Welcome to Dhaka, Bangladesh. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow finally in india. and chennai …super

1 Like

Finally in India!!! We will defiantly join the event.

1 Like

Thanks, Envato. Welcome to Dhaka, Bangladesh.:bangladesh:

2 Likes

@jamesgiroux yes, please change the place to bali or lombok, I’m Indonesian my self, it would be much money worth it in my opinion to visit Bali or Lombok than Yogyakarta. It would be nice to join this event and also be able to enjoy some vacation in lombok or bali. Yogyakarta is more like for cultural place, ancient art, temples etc.

A warm welcome from Bangladesh. We are so excited about the event.

1 Like