Envato Unlimited Licensing

Is Envato Unlimited a package whereby you can use a WordPress theme for multiple domain names without the need of buying a license for each domain?

If you are talking about envato elements, then the license needs to be registered each time you make a download.

Register items each time you use them
Each time you download an item, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. Want to use an item again? No problem! Visit your downloads and simply register it again for a different end use.

Thanks, I’m just trying to clarify that I can re-use a theme for different domains and not pay a license for each time I download the theme. I only pay the monthly envato elements subscription fee. Then I can have lots of websites using different themes in envato elements but just the single monthly fee.
Is that correct?

For themes and plugins, I believe you require a yearly subscription and not monthly, however if a theme or plugin is available on elements, you can reuse it on multiple domains but simply remember to download a fresh copy and register it for your specific domain.

Thanks, that makes sense.