Envato Unlimited doubts

First of all, I apologize if this has been discussed here before, but I could not find anything conclusive about it.

“Envato Unlimited” plan give me access to any and all available content on the site?
Or just a few selected things?

The other question is: can I, for example, “download” 2 equal wordpress themes?

Hi

In Envato there are 2 places to collect Items:

1. Envato Market ( as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver ) where you will find many more Items based on your needs. In this marketplace you have to purchase individual license for each end product. It will work per license for per domain. In this market you will get plenty of Quality Items from different Authors.
  2. Envato Elements (https://elements.envato.com) where you will get unlimited downloads features if you subscribe there.

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. So, in envato market there is no subscription service.

You can subscribe on Elements.

Thanks

1 Like

Elements does not have all the products the Themeforest Marketplace has!

1 Like

hi no indeed, this is not , as all authors are not part of the programme anyways and that envato gave the wild cards … plus authors may choose not to pour all their portfolios in elements

u upgraded to moderator buddy? u get promoted with your badge, right? if so happy for u :slight_smile: