Envato took money from Paypal - But get Your payment was unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try again or use a different payment method.

Anyone else experiencing an issue with this.

I purchased a theme added money to my account, got directed to paypal and made a payment of $60. It sent an email to confirm purchase, which I selected and got the following Your payment was unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try again or use a different payment method.

But theyve taken the money!

1 Like

No one will cheat you for the money here. Submit your ticket here and someone will contact you from the support ASAP.

1 Like

Thank you - theyve now locked me out of my account…

1 Like

I don’t know what could be the reason but if your account is in good standing i hope they will resolve your case.

1 Like

Not sure, Ive sent them the confirmation as welll from Paypals end. Just wish they would check now as I have to get this site completed by Friday.

1 Like

I can’t deposit money in my account . message from paypal. ( unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try again or use a different payment method. ) which other method ? Skrill No more.
i need help.

1 Like

Hola, estoy tratando de pagar una plantilla desde Colombia con Paypal y no he podido porque me presenta este error…he intentado con 5 tarjetas de crédito diferentes y no me ha permitido realizar el pago, y no conozco otra forma de realizar el pago desde aquí, por favor necesito ayuda urgente!

1 Like

Im having the same issue. I purchased a template last night and it shows he money taken from paypal but I didnt receive the product. If I try to view downloads in my profile its empty saying I havent purchased anything. I have confirmation with paypal that I did make a payment. So I submitted a ticket with envato, but havent heard anything back. Then they too locked me out of my account for a while. What kind of scam business is this?

1 Like

This is an open community forum. For account-related issues, you need to get in touch with envato support at http://enva.to/help.

They will respond usually within a week.

1 Like

i am face the same issue Your payment was unable to be processed by PayPal.
Please try again or use a different payment method. please any one can help
i am using credit card purchased a product

1 Like

Hi, I have this problem when buying a product.I have tried with card and I have the same error

Your payment was unable to be processed by PayPal.
Please try again or use a different payment method.

Hi, open support ticket, that is the only way. They will solve all problems asap.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.