Envato Token for Envato Elements items

Hello everyone,
It is the second time I am trying to use a wordpress plugin available for envato elements subscribers. The thing is that while trying using the plugin already installed on wordpress, there are limitations on usage and support from the developers related to the fact that there is not an envato Token associated to the plugin. When I purchased items on Envato Market, I used to receive a Token. Now that I am a subscriber on Envato Elements, no tokens are provided.

I reported the issue to an author of the plugin I am trying to use and he just said: Purchase the item on Envato Market. So, can anybody help me understand the reason why the item is available for download if as an envato elemts subscriber i am not allowed to use and get support?

Thanks for your help.

Hi @renatosantosmx,

Elements does not need purchase codes. You can just ignore any message to enter a code. If the item will not work without a code, please let our support team know and they will contact the author -

Elements Help Ticket

Please note that if you download an item (in your case a plugin) from Elements, you do not benefit of support. It’s clearly stated in the user terms:

1. Support: We do our best to make sure that Items are high quality. However, due to the unlimited downloads on Envato Elements, the Items do not include the level of after-sale support that you would find for similar items purchased separately on Envato Market. Please visit Envato Market if your project requires a particular level of support.

For more information you can refer to this article → User Terms — Envato Elements

That is the case: I need support for an Item and the developer answered my request saying: “Go purchase the item on envato market”.

On the other hand, no idea where to contact support for envato elements, it is not easy to find at all, very frustrating.

Right, because the author doesn’t have to offer support on items downloaded from Envato Elements. If you want support, you have to purchase the item from the market (CodeCanyon, ThemeForest, etc.)

You can contact Envato Elements Support team via this link → Envato Elements Help and Support