Envato Team, Market Portfolio pages error...

Maintenance? For more than 7-8 hours! No something is wrong… :scream::100:

2 Likes

We’ll let the Devs know and they will be working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know!

4 Likes

It’s same for me, too.

I think, something is severely damaged. Still not resolved… :cold_sweat: Hope this will normal soon…

me too
so scared wandering what happens …

Do not worry, the answer from the @KingDog was. It means that the error will be fixed soon!

1 Like

Hi, profile page is working fine but portfolio page not working. :cry:

1 Like

Its still there http://prntscr.com/nqlkcy
Didn’t solved yet!

you are right @unlockdesign I browse profile page and worked so thought solved. :stuck_out_tongue:

My portfolio is looking good didn’t face this issue in my account but when i’m visit other account that issue isn’t gone !

yes right. may be for Sunday it is still not fix. Hope will fix on Monday.

I think this is necessary for Envato authority cause client or purchaser can’t access any author portfolio.
I have saw that few hour ago when i was talking with a client he can’t access my portfolio.

Apologies for the issues here, the problem was mitigated early this morning and we’re working on some improvements in the future to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Problem is solved now! :smile: Thank U.

1 Like

this is good that it was fixed but i am also not surprised that did not get any sale at all in these conditions … anyways, thanks for technical teams to do what it takes , all authors are thankful :slight_smile:

How it never make issue that Elements banner does not work :smile:

1 Like

Hi @jacobbednarz

Again the portfolio page error is showing. Please take a look at this.

Thanks

Thanks, the on call team are all over this.

2 Likes