Envato Studio is shutting down?

We are writing to inform you that Envato Studio will soon be closed down. Envato is exceptionally proud of the role Studio has played in supporting a global community of people in bringing their creative projects to life, completing more than 230,000 jobs over the last 9 years. However, Envato has recently decided to sunset a number of products as part of a wider update to the company’s focus; you can read more detail about the changes here.

Important information about how this impacts you as an Envato Studio customer is outlined below.

Key dates

Last day to purchase a Studio service: 17 July 2022

Last day for Jobs to be finalized: 21 August 2022

Last day to login to your Studio account: 21 August 2022

Last day to contact Studio Support: 21 August 2023

How can I download my final files?

We encourage you to download and save files from completed jobs. You can download your files by going to your job timeline in the Your Jobs section of your account until 21 August 2022. After this date please submit a request to us.

What happens to active jobs?

We’re allowing ample time between final orders and shutting down for jobs to be completed, and don’t anticipate any jobs to still be open when we shut down. In the unlikely event there is an ongoing dispute, please submit a request to the Studio Support team.

Other questions?

Please see our FAQs for additional information.

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for creating with us over the years and being part of our creative community.

Kind regards,
The Envato Studio Team.

— Full details of our privacy policy can be found here: Privacy Policy - Envato

Hi @hhubbers01.

I’ve moved this out of the old Envato Sites discussion, as that referred to a different service that we closed back in 2020.

We announced today that Envato Studio would be closing down - if you have any questions that aren’t covered by the current FAQs, please post them here.

1 Like