Envato rejected my HTML & Wordpress template for no reason !!

i have submit this template (( Cubix - HTML App Showcase & Wordpress Theme )) on envato before 25 days ago , and today they told me it was rejected and the reason is:

unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

What does this mean?

and why they didn’t tell me any specific reason !! :confused:

thank you

Hi.

They said what is wrong “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

I am not sure what it meas but probably your product was to simple. It would help if you can paste here a link with your theme.

yea but i can’t find any bug or error inside it.

also which part or what is the reason that make it rejected !!

they didn’t help me with any thing to fix it :confused:

this is the live view for template:
http://www.fantaziia.com/beta/cubix/home.html

or you mean the wordpress theme ?

Hi, HTML version, you have like a style + div loader tag before the page head tag? Never seen that before. You also have like separate CSS files for each page? That’s also not common I’d say. Also some page generate a lot of JS errors and HTML errors. Designwise, OK, maybe better content is needed, but coding looks really bad. Also, not sure about the WP version, as the demo only shows HTML. ThankSs

1 Like

thank you…

i’ll fix all these bugs and error then i’ll try to it upload again :pensive:

They won’t give feedback if they feel that there is too much to be corrected as it is often counter-productive and would slow the review process even further.

As @dzeriho pointed out there is doesn’t seem to be any WP theme here and there are some very unusual things going on in the code.

Even if you fix the code and errors that won’t be enough. Although this is a priority.

• There are issues with the basics with typography in particular but also spacing and hierarchy

• The design feels quite out dated esp. the shadows

• The concept is very over done on envato and there does not appear to anything stand out premium, feature wise

1 Like