Envato Market WordPress Plugin (beta)

How do I remove the Activate the Envato Market plugin to get updates for your ThemeForest and CodeCanyon items. notification for subscribers in the admin?

Hi qwik3r,

Removing the ‘github.php’ file should stop the nag. @valendesigns might be able to provide more specifics if you need it. Let us know.

Removing that file results in the following error fyi.

Warning: require(/nas/content/wp-content/plugins/wp-envato-market-master//inc/github.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nas/content/wp-content/plugins/wp-envato-market-master/envato-market.php on line 205

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/nas/content/wp-content/plugins/wp-envato-market-master//inc/github.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /nas/content/wp-content/plugins/wp-envato-market-master/envato-market.php on line 205

@qwik3r would you like the notification to go away, but you still want the plugin to function correctly and receive updates?

Hi,

after generate my token and save the plugin settings i got this error:

The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.

did i miss something?

thx
Strasser

Hi Strasser82,

I’ve just reached out to you via our ticket desk.

Don’t worry, we’ll get this fixed-up for you! :slight_smile:

ok, thank you

I encounter the same error: The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.

Did this get fixed?

Regards,

Hi the3wolf,

I’m sorry to hear about that, please send me a ticket here:
https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I’ll take a look at this with you today.

wow thats super cool! thx.

I have some problems with the plugin (V1.0.0-RC2):

1. One plugin (WP Real Media Library) shows the install button even though the plugin is already installed. I deleted the plugin and clicked the install button. The plugin installed successful but the install button still there.
  2. I get no update message for one plugin (WooCommerce Tools Band) even when there is an update on codecanyon available.

Hi There,
When I’m trying to Test my API Connection, I get the following error.

1.0.0-RC2
The OAuth Personal Token could not be verified. Please check that the Token has been entered correctly and has the minimum required permissions.

I’ve tried refreshing the page and testing it again but nothing works. Can you let me know how to fix this, please?

Thanks!

I keep getting “access denied” error when clicking the “Activate” plugin button, and it gets me to this URL: http://www.domain.com/wp-admin/plugins.php?action=activate&plugin=envato-market%2Fenvato-market.php&_wpnonce=5076bcd339

Are you able to try installing the plugin manually?

This plugin is great but a real problem is buyers can automatically update the item on many sites as they wish even if they have purchased one regular license, someone has thought about this?

2 Likes

Yes, but I still get the “please activate” notification…

Hi phpface,

It’s a much bigger problem than the plugin because customers can simply download the update from their Downloads page and use it where ever they want anyway.

FWIW some authors require a purchase code for activation of their theme/plugin, which can help with the issue.

Updates doesn’t seems to work anymore with Envato Market plugin?

Any update planned from RC release?

The main reason for installing the Envato Market software on my servers was in the first place because of the update management. I run several site and this is (was) a huge time saver. Uploading each package and manually updating by FTP is pretty tedious time stealer.

Thanks in advance for your answer…
Cheers! :wink:

Hello, there!
Fantastic work! Congrats!

I have the purchase code of my active theme, but can’t make it visible to envato-market plugin. A friend of mine purchased it for me. When adding ‘item’ there is a place for the token (which one should i have for my purchased theme?) and one for the ID. The ID i have the number.

Your OAuth Personal Token has been verified. However, there are no WordPress downloadable items in your account.

Can someone give a hand?

OMG - this is fantastice news for all my clients! THANKS!