Envato Market Promotion Request Declined

When I sign in my account don’t refer to on Envato affiliate page then I refer to Impact home page…
Do I need to application New account?

Yes @ericyiin you have been approved:

Please log in from here, if you have forgotten you password, follow steps to reset this.
thanks

1 Like

Yes, you are able to join Envato Market Place with out envato market signup how would you start you affiliate program.That video is for how to start Envato Affiliate marketing but first you have to applied for you affiliate program in this reason you have to get in touch with @emile_b he will help you about Envato Affiliate program.
Hope you understand

how to go on this page, is here correct? been provided?

Image%203

my account number is 尹振霖 1398215 not 尹振霖1397580
Image%204

Apologies @ericyiin , I have just approved your account!!

1 Like

No problem~~~~ thanks for helping

1 Like

Sorry, one more question, when I follow your Youtube video step to create my own link and put on where I want to promote on my social media then I tested the link but my SNAPSHOT doesn’t update clicks, how long it will be updated?

Hello @emile_b, My application for joining your affiliated program is declined. My impact user id is 1399156. I request you to please approve my request

Regards

Hey @ericyiin Please send me a screen shot of what you’re referring to - emile.ben-atar@envato…com
happy to take a look for you
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello i got a decline for low traffic, most of my referrals are through emails, my impact user name:
false_null

can you please help me?

@emile_b

just checking in to see if you saw my reply above ^, please let me know if you can help?

thank you!!

Hi @emile_b, My application for joining your affiliated program is declined, they say “Not enough traffic”. My impact user id is Egoy Magnaye 1408953, and my username is magnayeegoy

Can you please help me with this, I am starting to add more content to my blog.

Have a nice day,

Hi @emile_b, I hope you’re doing good. I just want to follow up on my concern. I’ve been declined as an affiliate saying “Not enough traffic”. My impact user id is Egoy Magnaye 1408953 , and my username is magnayeegoy

Thank you,

Dear Emile_b my application Declined i’m really interested Affiliates Please Active My Affiliates account

my id username TIPU322

Thank You

You know that buying for each of your clients - you won’t get affiliate earnings? It has to be first visit purchases

Dea sir/mem my application Declined i’m really interested Affiliates Please Active My Affiliates account

username TIPU322

Thank You

@tipu32 Did you complete you profile ?

yes

Then again apply and contact with @emile_b hope he will help you out from your issue