Envato Market Promotion Request Declined

Hello. I registered an account and I want to use it for the Affiliate Program. I do not generate any traffic at the moment, but I prepare a large platform for the future. I received a letter that Envato turns off the Affiliate program and moves it to Impact. I applied and got this: Screenshot by Lightshot

What does it mean? New people are no longer accepted into the system? Where does the traffic come from, if I’m just starting out?

Hello @SteakThemes

you can read this for more: New Market affiliate program has launched!! 🚀

Contact to emile_b

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. in my case i had been making money with my site. Although it’s a small amount l, my site have been growing.

now are they cutting out small blogers and preventing new people from joining the program?

Hi @SteakThemes,
Thanks for the added information there. We have proposed a new IO so once you accepted that you’ll be approved to the affiliate program. Log in to your account. You should see the notifications symbol with a small red number. Click this and click on the ‘new Proposed IO’ note.

New affiliate are most definitely accepted and encouraged to join!
Any issues let me know,
Thanks
Emile

Apologies for this @page9011, happy to reassess your application if you can send me your IR username,
Thanks
Emile

Hey @emile_b

Same problem, i need change domain on form. Could you help me please

Hey @Ninetheme, what was the username you used on Impact. Let me know the new domain so I’ll consider that when assessing the application
Thanks

@emile_b
username: page01

I have replied by an email. pleas check it out thank you

Hey,

username : ninetheme

domain : www.demo-ninetheme.com ( traffic here : http://demo-ninetheme.com/demobar/ )

Thank you

Hi there? I have not got any reply. I just wonder …

Hi,
I havn’t got any news since the last reply

I just wonder if you did not get the email.

thanks

2018년 10월 10일 (수) 오전 1:40, Kyle 님이 작성:

@emile_b Hello! Same here, can you help me please?
username: az_studio

Hi, I was declined too, username jtbaxt99

the reason was ‘media mismatch’ what does it mean?

I have clients whom I send to specific pages and I dont use a website to promote yet, am I able to join and refer envato marketplace products?

Hi @jtbaxt99,
Apologies for that, please send the username you used to signed up with on Impact and I’ll check that for you.
Thanks
Emile

Hi, I was declined too, username 尹振霖1398215 or ericyiin

the reason was ‘low traffic’? How do I get approved?

I have 62K on Pinterest which to collect any kind of design work and I don’t use a website to promote yet, am I able to join and refer Envato marketplace? I would use website to promote affiliate program.

Could you help me please

Hi @ericyiin,
Your account has now been approved. Please try and log in again.
Let me know if you still require assistance.
thanks
Emile

1 Like

how do I know my account has been approved? seen i don’t know where i can see my status and I have been transferring to this website https://app.impact.com/secure/marketplace/campaign.ihtml#/home, and my new application hasn’t got me back.

thanks for helping.

Could anyone helps me, just want to join affiliate program please.

Hey @ericyiin

Here is Envato market affiliate program

Here is Envato youtube video how can you starting your affiliate marketing

For more information you can contact with (Envato Affiliates Team) affiliate support @emile_b or contact@partnerships.envato.com

Best Regards.

Hi, I was declined too, username 尹振霖1398215 or ericyiin

the reason was ‘low traffic’? How do I get approved?

I have 62K on Pinterest which to collect any kind of design work and I don’t use a website to promote yet, am I able to join and refer Envato marketplace? I would use website to promote affiliate program.

how do I know my account has been approved? seen i don’t know where i can see my status and I have been transferring to this website https://app.impact.com/secure/marketplace/campaign.ihtml#/home, and my new application hasn’t got me back.