Envato Market Plugin Setting is empty

A post was split to a new topic: Warning: Creating default object from empty value in Enfold theme

On another website with a different theme I updated to the latest Envato Market Plugin and then updated the theme but it crashed the site with critical errors. Using this theme from same Author as my original post https://themeforest.net/item/construction-wordpress-theme/14802222

Hi All,

I am really confused about the license terms.

I want to use a template to build aa property management Web Application where Landlords will pay for listing there properties on the site., and but general public can view the site after registering.

Typically, we will have paying users and none paying users.
Am I allowed to do that under your Regular Licence terms.

Thanks.

Hola @Kola2012

I think you are in the wrong place to ask your question, since this question in principle, is directed to a plugin, Envato Market.

Despite this, I can tell you that there are many questions in the forums related to Licensing, you only have to type LICENSES in the search bar and many of them will appear.

Also, in themeforest you can check the different licenses.
And in the template in question that you want to buy, you will see the terms of the two types of licenses that exist, Regular License and Extended License.
I hope it helps you.
a greeting

Still getting blank settings even with 2.0.5

I have the same, no “plugin tab” in envato market plugin. Any ideas how to fix it??

1 Like

This is the website of the Plugin.
Follow the instructions and you will be able to install successfully.
Luck
Envato Market

I did everything like in instruction, and i still dont have “plugins tab” in my envata market plugin. Theme tab is, but bot plugins tab

1 Like

I’m sure that by following the instructions in the video you will succeed.
I had a lot of problems and it finally showed up.
Remember your password, it is important
Luck
Envato Market

Well, I also have the empty everything issue with 2.0.6
And not, the video did not help.

1 Like