Envato Market Plugin Error across all sites

I am receiving errors across all my sites when trying to update. IT says “error listing beer purchases” when you can see them all in my downloads.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi @OzarksWebPros,

Please note old legacy api has removed and need new modern api for envato market plugin.

Envato API personal token:
You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Please make sure you have proper permission when you have created personal token. Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. However, all of these api’s are new and created within the week. I just did get a new error message when creating in my second account and it seems to be working on at least one site. Unfortunately, it is not working on my main account with which I have made 80% of my purchases thru. Does it matter? Can I just run all the api’s thru the account that it is working from?

have you created the api token from the main account. purchased related to the main purchaser account.

YEs I did it last week. I have gotten both sites I am working on to accept the token. Now, I am getting an error message stating that there is an update available but when I select to update, it says I have the latest version which I do not.

You can contact the theme/plugin author through comments page or support page to ask them about the changelog and the issue you received.