Envato Market Error Message

I just installed Envato Market, after deleting Envato Toolkit. Now, when I try to update my theme, I get the error message Installation Package Not Available. So then I read somewhere here which fields I would have to agree to, with a check mark, and I am aware that I did not put a check mark on all required fields. So I deactivated Envato Market and then deleted it, and then re-installed it thinking that I would then be required to get a new token, but that was not the case, and the app simply re-installed and still continues to give me the same error message Installation Package Not Available. So now I have a few questions:

1. what do I need to do so I can start all over again and secure a new token so I can agree to whatever requires my agreement? (and why in the world did the plugin developer not state that which fields are required - I have spent 5 hours trying to figure out and fix the problem with no success, costing me so much money in lost income in the process.)

2. if I agree to the required fields, does it mean that a free lancer helping me customize my theme and plugins would be able to download all that I have purchased from Theme Forest, and if yes, is there a way around that?

thanks.