Envato licence

hey there!
so here is my story, I was in need of theme which is newspaper theme by @tagDiv, so I google it and they refer me ThemeForest I clicked on the website and this website (ThemeForest selling his account on monthly basis for 23 dollars for unlimited downloads, so I thought to buy this package. Now I have bought this package but whenever I logged in I am unable to find my theme which I wanted to buy. can anyone explain this to me?? what is happening here??

Hi @mrammarseo,

ThemeForest only sells items individually and doesn’t offer a monthly subscription package.

The monthly subscription you saw was an ad for Envato Elements, which is a separate website with a smaller selection of themes. You can browse available themes here: https://elements.envato.com/wordpress/themes - unfortunately, the Newspaper theme by tagDiv is not included.

If you made a mistake with your subscription, please open a Help ticket.

thank you for your quick reply. but theme forest is redirected to envato. whenever i click on themefores i ended up with evanto website.

ThemeForest is one of several marketplaces under the parent company Envato. Collectively they are called “Envato Market.” It is at themeforest.net.

Envato has another service called Envato Elements which is at elements.envato.com and is what you signed up for. I know, with all these names it can be confusing until you become familiar with the marketplaces.

no not at all. these names are not confusing, market strategy of envato team got me. now i know after spending some money. thank you for your guidance!

No problem. Again, if you made a mistake with your subscription, don’t download anything from the Elements website and open a Help ticket. They’ll get it sorted out for you. :slight_smile:

I’ve already downloaded a few which are very slow :expressionless: as I need to complete my website. now I think I’ve to use them.

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service. You will get unlimited download features only on Envato Elements.

In Envato you can collect Items in 2 ways:

1. Envato Market (as like themeforest, audiojungle) where you will find many more Items based on your needs. In this marketplace you have to purchase individual license for each end product. It will work per license for per domain/end product. In this market you will get plenty of Quality Items from different Authors. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

2. Envato Elements where you will get unlimited downloads features if you subscribe there monthly/yearly. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Thanks

i know how to search, and how to use it, my query has been answered, thank you

1 Like