Envato Famous Five - Iron Man V Superman, Mitsubishi and Christina Aguilera

For more articles like this go to community.envato.com…

Hello and welcome to the Envato Famous Five! Join us as we take a look at five Envato items that have popped up in famous places. If you’d like to contribute head to our Envato Famous Five Submissions thread.

IRON MAN V SUPERMAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRnmocrsgYs

So, I think we can all agree Batman vs Superman was a little disappointing. But maybe Superman’s true sparring partner can be found far far away, in another universe…

There has always been a bitter rivalry between the Marvel and DC universes. But if you’re a comic book film fan, it’s sometimes exciting to imagine what it would be like if superheroes from both universes could verse one another.

Alex Luther has brought this fantasy to life with his fan made film trailers, which have become very popular on YouTube - with his channel netting over 37 million views. And this particular trailer, which pits Marvel’s Iron Man against DC’s Superman not only looks more watcheable than Batman vs Superman, it also uses AudioJungle Author, TitanSlayer’s “Emotional Hybrid Trailer” to give it the punch it needs.

PININFARINA H2 SPEED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zPbvAUy8d8

Pininfarina is an Italian car design firm known for building iconic designs for brands as various as Ferrari and Maserati to Daewoo and Hyundai.

Which is why it’s so great to see that it’s used MagicMusicStudio’s AudioJungle track, “Trailer” in this video for its new concept car the H2 SPEED which recently won the award for “Best Concept” at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.

That’s pretty awesome!

Mitsubishi ASX Diamant Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUPsaW6i3FY&feature=youtu.be

In other car related news Mitsubishi is using an Envato item in the ad for its Diamond edition of its ASX model.

The flashy video which features some slick cinematography of the body and interior of the car also features AudioJungle Author, venaccio’s “Excelerate”, propelling the energy of this clip to its full potential.

Gearbox Software

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 12.41.40 PM

The maker of the popular Brothers In Arms and Borderland video game series’ is using a CodeCanyon item on their website.

Gearbox Software, which began by making expansion packs for the game Half Life before moving into console and mobile games is using CodeCanyon item “Flow Flow - WordPress Social Stream Plugin” by the aptly named Author, looks_awesome on the community section of their website.

And with other 500 thousand fans on Facebook, you can be assured this item is getting a lot of exposure that money can’t buy.

Christina Aguilera - Change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBSghlH0JgM

And finally today, the Orlando shooting on June 12, 2016 was the deadliest shooting by a single gunman in U.S. history and shook the world.

As a result numerous artists have expressed their sympathy for the victims and their families. Including Christina Aguilera who dedicated her song, “Change” to the victims of that horrendous attack.

And the lyric video of the song happens to use one of our VideoHive templates called “Wind of Change” by Wayman.

I think our company is very glad to have one of our items associated with a song that has such a powerful message.

And, interestingly, it’s not the first time Christina Aguilera has used one of our items.

Back in May 2015 she used graphicINmotion’s, “Watercolor & Ink Slideshow” template for the lyric video to her track “Anywhere But Here”.

Our thoughts go out to the victims of the Orlando shooting.

And that’s this week’s Envato Famous Five!

If you have an item that’s popped up somewhere famous, post it in our Envato Famous Five Submissions thread

7 Likes

Wow, I like the new format of Famous Five! :slight_smile:
Thanks for featuring,
cheers!

3 Likes

WOw
Thanks for featuring,
cheers!
:smiley:

Congrats guys!

2 Likes

Cool items as always! Congrats guys! Great work!:champagne:

1 Like

That’s cool guys :slight_smile: Сongratulations to each of Famous Five :sparkles: New contents of Envato Famous Five is awesome :thumbsup: Keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, guys! Some great placements this week. :clap:

Loving the new video format!

1 Like

Congrats, guys!!! It’s a very good motivation for You and for the all authors in our community!! :+1:

1 Like

That’s a great motivation for us. Anyway I love the new concept of Envato Famous Five format, so simple but wonderful. Many thanks.

1 Like

WOw
Thanks for featuring,
cheers!
:wink:

1 Like

Hi DomHennequin This is a very good and interesting work is that to introduce you to famous items Envato. :+1:.Good luck and see more famous items in Envato market.

Hey Dom,

Thank you! I’m really happy to be a little part of it!

Btw, do you know that another OUR (how you are saying) videohive project Real Love Story by Wayman was illegitimately blocked on YouTube by Sony Music? - YouTube spits on your DMCA notices Let’s do an article about it! :wink: I can give you an interview. You can ask Collis what he thinks about it. You can also ask Sony Music what they think about it. I’m sure it will be a stunning article. What do you think?

27 Likes

That video is still blocked?

Yes. This video was unlocked only in my channel, because they did not consider my appeal within 30 days and Youtube unlocked my video automatically. But this video is still blocked in my second channel, this video still blocked in channels of my buyers, because my video still registered in ContentID by Sony Music and they continue to act as owners of copyright of my video.

Also, this video was blocked in channel of one Envato Affiliate Competition Winner. I guess he was not the first who got a “strike” on YouTube.

Unbelievable (
I thought the problem was solved

@DomHennequin, @Collis Is anybody here?

Maybe I really don’t understand something, and this is not an important situation that doesn’t need for attention.