We’re running an email-based promotion during December, which will feature a new batch of content each week for four weeks. This continues a successful campaign model that we have run through December for the last few years, keeping our customers engaged and active across the Christmas and New Year period. We’ll be sending emails to our Envato Market customers at the start of each week, and a reminder at the end of each week.
Each week we’ll be promoting a selection of items: some on sale at a 50% discount, and some free files. Items in this campaign will be chosen from across ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, VideoHive and AudioJungle.
If selected, your items will be featured in one of the following batches:
- Week 1: December 6-12
- Week 2: December 13-19
- Week 3: December 20-26
- Week 4: December 27 - January 2
- Monday, 1 November: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Saturday, 6 November: Item nominations close. Remember to set your item price before this date (so if you’re experimenting with price at all, make sure it’s set to your normal price by this date).
- Monday 15 November - Friday, 19 November: During these dates we will inform the authors of selected items that have been scheduled into our campaign and provide more details via email about the campaign process.
- Monday 6 December: Promotional prices are automatically applied to selected Week 1 items. Week 1 launch email is sent to customers.
- Friday 10 December: Week 1 “final hours” reminder email is sent to customers.
- Sunday, 12 December: Week 1 items return to their normal prices.
- Monday 13 December: Promotional prices are automatically applied to selected Week 2 items. Week 2 launch email is sent to customers.
- Friday 10 December: Week 2 “final hours” reminder email is sent to customers.
- Sunday, 19 December: Week 2 items return to their normal prices.
- Monday 20 December: Promotional prices are automatically applied to selected Week 3 items. Week 3 launch email is sent to customers.
- Friday 24 December: Week 3 “final hours” reminder email is sent to customers.
- Sunday, 26 December: Week 3 items return to their normal prices
- Monday 27 December: Promotional prices are automatically applied to selected Week 4 items. Week 4 launch email is sent to customers.
- Friday 31 December: Week 4 “final hours” reminder email is sent to customers.
- Sunday, 2 January: Week 4 items return to their normal prices
This campaign does not require minimum sales or ratings for item nominations. However, both will factor into our decision on what to include in the campaign.
Follow the instructions in this thread:
- ThemeForest discount item nominations
- CodeCanyon discount item nominations
- GraphicRiver discount item nominations
- AudioJungle discount item nominations
- VideoHive discount item nominations
No - this campaign will be promoted via email to our Envato Market customers.
The number of items selected for this campaign will be determined by the quantity and quality of the nominations. We encourage you to nominate the best of your portfolio!
We will contact all authors whose items are selected for promotion via email between 15th-19th November. Please note that we will only contact authors whose items have been selected for promotion on our campaign page.
If you’ve changed your mind and would like to withdraw your nomination before the campaign selection date (19th November), please contact us via email@example.com and we will remove your item from the selection process.
If your item has already been chosen and scheduled into the campaign, you may opt-out of the campaign before it begins by using the Manage Discount tool. Make sure you’re certain before doing this though, because if you select to opt-out, we are unable to return your item into this campaign.
All items nominated must meet the criteria selection on the nomination threads. Items for the promotional page will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.
All item prices will be automatically changed, when that week’s batch goes on sale.
After the promotion ends, your item will automatically return to its original price. You may want to leave the original price in place, schedule your own discount via the Manage Discount tool or set a different price altogether. As with all pricing decisions under our Author-Driven Pricing policy, that’s entirely up to you.
If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the email address registered for your Envato Market account.
We will provide confirmation that your item is scheduled into our campaign, which batch of items it will be in and additional information about the campaign process.
The discount will be applied to campaign items and they are added to the campaign page as per timeline above.
No, having an item accepted into an Envato campaign is not counted towards the 60 days an item can be discounted per year. See our author Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines for more information.
The campaign discount only applies to the standard licence type. Once an item has been scheduled into the campaign (on 19th November), the extended licence original price is unable to be updated until the discount ends.
If you’ve got any related questions, just reply to this forum topic Everything you post here will be read by our team. Anything pertinent and/or important will be added to the FAQs, and we’ll post updates when new questions and answers have been added.