Envato Elite Care Pack Arrived [VIDEO]

Hey guys! I was surprised to receive my care pack today as I was not expecting it to arrive that soon from receiving my Level 8. So I was pretty excited! :smiley:

Anyway here it is, thanks @matthewcoxy for the efforts on elite program management!

I made a little unboxing video for you guys if it’s allowed to share the mysteries of what’s inside those care packs… :open_mouth:

Have a great day! Thanks everyone.
-OI

16 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, fantastic! Congrats! :wink:

1 Like

Congrate! man I just got mine couple weeks ago. The shipment is a lot faster than before.(use to be a months). here my unbox video :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats! Great!

1 Like

Amazing! Cool stuff inside! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

XS?! I remember the days when I was XS. A distant memory now :cry:

:cocktail: :hamburger: :cocktail: :pizza: :cocktail: :cake: :pizza: :cocktail: :poultry_leg: :cocktail: :doughnut: :cocktail:

Congrats though!

2 Likes

Good pack!!! And my honest Congrats!!!:smile:

1 Like

Haha XS is not my size, lol! You can see two T-shirts here, another one is size L :smile:

Awesome work and congratulations @OlexandrIgnatov! :smiley:

1 Like

cool! congratulations !!!

1 Like

Super awesome :smiley:
Congratulations!

1 Like

That makes me feel slightly better! I got an XL one recently (Standard - not Elite!) and I was pleasantly surprised that it was a tiny bit too big for me! Eat all those Tim Tams and Vegemite in one sitting though, and we’d probably need to swap!

1 Like

Awesome pack !! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My man @guitarsstate just introduced me to a correct way of slamming those TimTams! Here is the video

I would say that size L is just a bit too big me for me as well! Looks like AU sizing chart is a bit different or something? :smile:

4 Likes

Yes, I remember looking into Tim Tams a while back… spent a good hour or two researching them. I’m like Johnny 5 when I get started.

Some dude came to the UK, loved Penguin biscuits, and decided to make some better versions. They’re pretty impressive from what I hear, and you can even get Cheese Tim Tams in Indonesia! Crazy cats. Hopefully I’ll get to try them one day. The chocolate ones that is, not the cheese ones.

2 Likes

A tiny too big T-shirt is definitely better than very very small one like mine, they sent me an XL females T-shirt instead of XL males.

1 Like

You should ask for another one! :smile:

1 Like

Very cool, Olexandr!