Envato Elements wp plugins problem

I have downloaded some plugin for wordpress. After installing it, the plugin asks me to introduce purchase code, but i don’t have it. After contacting several times a suppot team, they say that:

Purchase codes are not issued for WordPress items licensed through Envato Elements. While you may still be prompted to enter a code, it shouldn’t be required.

But the question is… if the system allows to download the plugin, and after it doesnt work without activating... its just losing a time.
I have tried it with with several plugins, not one or to… more than 5, but it doesn`t work.
I would like to ask envato to solve this problem.
Thanks

Hello,

Open a Help Ticket from Envato Elements Help Center they would like to assist you with an official asnwer.

Thanks!

I have done it, and i have response:

Purchase codes are not issued for WordPress items licensed through Envato Elements. While you may still be prompted to enter a code, it shouldn’t be required.

And that is not true…

Hi

As Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you.

Thanks