envato elements wordpress sample data not upload properly

i have envato element subcription i dawnload wordpress theme or upload our server , the wordpress sample data is not working its only installing not complete .

Hi @duamarketingnetwork! Which theme did you download? Theme name (or a link to the item page on Elements) will help us to troubleshoot for you.

i have bought envato Subscription and download several themes and working on 2 Projects right now

this 2 projects i m working when i active child theme and import a sample data it cant be imported just 50% uploaded and them stopped… i have waited almost 1 Hour but cant import. any reason ? in subscription i will get this issues in all themes? if yes then subscription is useless…

Just Seach All the Time nothing More . its almost 1 hour Gone but Sample Data not Install / Import…

all themes are outdated & also not imported Sample Data

Hi @duamarketingnetwork,

Please check out theme documentation for recommended WordPress/PHP settings, specifically these values:

• WP_MEMORY_LIMIT
  • post_max_size
  • max_execution_time
  • memory_limit
  • upload_max_filesize

Then either increase them on your own, or contact hosting company so they can help you adjusting it.

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

Kindly check screenshot we have already done it…. Themes files are missing in some and also showing 3 to 4 demos on themeforest when we download there is only 1 Demo showing…. Is it good way ? kindly check it out PHP Setting we already know this so we can update it regularly…

memory_limit = 128M
max_execution_time = 300
post_max_size = 128M
upload_max_filesize = 128M

we have set this one…. What would you recommended ???

Although it shouldn’t be necessary, try to double your current execution time. If that won’t help, you most likely could upload sample data files one by one, as there should be two or three separate files of data:

• content,
  • widgets,
  • customizer.

Content can be uploaded with native WordPress importer, widgets data can be handled by this plugin, while this one will help you with customizer options. These tools should do the trick in most cases, but can’t tell you for sure as I don’t know the structure of your themes.

Thanks,
Luca

I have try plugin which you give me for import & Export widget when I try to import .jsons file I got error message .wie file… Now What to do?

I’m not sure what was used to export widgets from original demo theme, but you can try to use this plugin as well.

Ok I will check bcoz some theme work properly but mostly themes are not imported demo that’s mean have issue in files….

I am having the same issue with theme: “SPECAL” where I try to run the one-click importer but the status wheel just spins. There is no progress bar either. I have upped all my PHP limits to max.

@LucaThemesCom thank you for the suggestion regarding the native importer, I was hopeful it would work but I had the same result. The browser status spins but nothing happens. No status bar, no timeout, no error, no anything. I have tried now maybe 8 times with the longest wait time being 12 hours, with no result.

Please help?