Envato Elements Web Template: 404 (Missing Template Files in download + demo)

elements

There is no appropriate category to create a ticket for this (on https://help.elements.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

Affected Author:
@websroad

Affected Item:
xapo-responsive-landing-page-template

Below the categories listed on the above page, it says:

Items on Envato Elements - All items on Envato Elements are created by independent designers. Due to this and the nature of our unlimited subscription, we cannot provide direct technical support or advice on the use of items. - Followed by a “Learn More Button”

When you click the learn more button, the bottom of the page says:

Reporting an item you believe is broken - In the event that an item does not work as you expect and you believe the issue is not related to your software setup or usage, please let our team know so we can investigate and take appropriate action. - Followed by a link to the page that I started on.

The page you start us shows that reporting issues specific to items isn’t supported by this ticket system, followed by the same message we started with:

Items on Envato Elements - All items on Envato Elements are created by independent designers. Due to this and the nature of our unlimited subscription, we cannot provide direct technical support or advice on the use of items. - Followed by a “Learn More Button”

I will report the issue when I know you’re going to receive it.

Thanks!

Hello Everyone the link and download is working fine from my side of my this template

Xapo - Responsive Landing Page Template
https://elements.envato.com/xapo-responsive-landing-page-template-3T5EW5

If you have any problem related this issue please contact me at "websroad@gmail.com"

thanks
websroad

Follow this link to find the affected page.

http://websroad.com/xapo/css/revolution/pe-icon-7-stroke/css/pe-icon-7-stroke.css

Error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <!-- Meta-Information -->
    <title>Xapo App - Multipurpose Responsive Landing Page</title>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="description" content="">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

<!-- Vendor: Bootstrap 4 Stylesheets  -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/bootstrap.min.css" type="text/css">

<!-- Our Website CSS Styles -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/icons.min.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/owl.carousel.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/main.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/color.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/responsive.css">

<!-- Revolution Style -->
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/revolution/pe-icon-7-stroke/css/pe-icon-7-stroke.css">

Not Found
The requested URL /xapo/css/revolution/pe-icon-7-stroke/css/pe-icon-7-stroke.css was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.