Envato Elements - Unlimited Downloads

Hello, I want to buy a number of themes, plugins and scripts for my own use. If I subscribe for 1 month Unlimited Download offer, will I be able to download all of my wanted theme, plugins and scripts. Is there any limitation on downloads or products are categorized for this subscription. One more thing I want to make sure, if I download a number of items will the license of these items work forever?

Items I want to buy are:

and a few more.

Hi

You have to be actively Subscribed to the platform(elements) when the project is going on and completed I.e you cannot stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription. The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends).

Thanks

You need to check because the subscription is for item on www.elements.envato.com ONLY and NOT any item on the main marketplaces like codecanyon or themeforest.

There will be items that are exclusively on one or the other and there will be some which are on both.

Bear in mind they also:

• Elements items do not come with support or updates in the same way that purchases from the main marketplaces do

• you can keep using elements items post subscription but you must be subscribed when you complete the project using it

3 Likes